Wednesday, February 24, 2010

selfish

I cannot believe I allow myself to actually believe I can rely on you. I was once again, proven wrong. But hey, what's new? I should have seen this coming since... er... mid last year?

It's funny how you drunk dial me and tell me you want to kill yourself and I never once tell you that you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Maybe now I should.

Wasted emotional investment. I guess we cannot even be friends because I will be fully taken advantage of by you; and you... will not even serve your purpose as a friend... not even 1%

3 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger babe said...

Hi gal

My uncle has just be diagnoised with Atypical CML BCR -ACL. It was picked up from routine health check.. No symptoms. There is lump at the side of his neck but test show nothing.

I tried to find out more abt this frm the web but was confused by the different types.. Can u share with me more? How is the prognosis and the treatment?

I was told that the dr said this is a rare form.. And is aggressive.. Estimated survival is 6 mths to a year without treatment. His brothers will be testing bone marrow tml to check for match. My uncle is already on oral chemo med and the white blood count has reduced.

Kel

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Hi

Dont think I can help you here. What I got was CLL, not CML which is very different. You can go online and search for more info and find some forums to ask questions. That's what I did when I didn't have any answers in my country.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger imamum!!?? said...

Chanced upon your blog...
I've this kinda frens too... if it affects you, there are plenty other frens ard..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home