Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Night Happiness

Met my best friend, Qin, for coffee this afternoon and I told her about F's mother's wake last night. I was feeling quite emotional today and it got worse when my good friend, Zeph, told me that her mum was admitted to ICU unit this afternoon.

It was like one blow after another for me to hear of news of my friends' mums going through such things.

Anyway, sad things aside, since this is a post about Saturday night happiness. ^_^;

My parents are away, so as usual, I took the liberty to invite my friends over for a slumber DVD party!
My geek friends came over and I barred them from wifi-ing on their PSP and DS Lite. And we just watched silly shows like Sex is Zero, Zoolander, Team America, Shaolin Vs Evil Dead (WTF!!!!!) and 40 year old Virgin.

Sex is Zero is hilarious, though I really hate Korean way of filming. What is with the totally irrelavant sex scene! Like ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!
But it was still funny. I love the sissy guy in the show! ^-^

Shaolin Vs Evil Dead is this HK movie DUBBED in AMERICAN ENGLISH! It is like watching Pokemon HK film!!!
Stopped half way cos I really cannot stand the dubbing anymore.

Team America is quite funny but totally stupid. But I kinda like how they made fun of the actors. 40 year old virgin was surprisingly decent. Though I fell asleep half way through.

I love spending time with my geek friends. We are not close individually, like we don't tell each others our personal problems and all, but we always meet up about once every week or every fortnight just to watch movies, play handheld games, have dinner and talk cock.
The kind of happiness is indescribable. :)
Totally stress free, and I will forget about my job stress, my condition, or anything bad.
And we always have lots of fun when we are together, joking around, talking crap.

And we always love sleep overs. Then we will just go to one person's house to play games or watch DVDs or wifi games, and once in a while, mahjong session.
And it is great to have people share the same passion as you. Games, anime or manga. They will always give the best advice on which games to purchase and what anime to watch now, thus I can always be in the loop even though I am busy working.
Life is never boring with them around. \(^_^)/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home