Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Post number 100!

I MIA! Yes I know. I wonder if anyone thought i am .... *choy*

Anyway, been addicted to some online game and was being an otaku (geek) for the pass few months. Plus work has been hectic, so that explain my disappearance.

But I heard that Molly and Fluer met up and I am sooooo envious! I wanna meet you guys too! That is if you dun mind meeting someone who looks like a hamster due to my swollen nodes. o^_^o

Life's been just as it is. I am glad to be living. Sometimes I sink into depression mode thinking about how I would still be in a working environment that I love though it's sales and there's lots of smoking and drinking. But well, I like smoking and drinking if not extensively.
Life's pleasures has been taken away from me for my survival.

So I can only be a geek. haha.

My mum's going for chinese medicine courses, I think for me. But the text looks hard. O_o

Anyone miss me here?

haha

I doubt ya.

Leave a comment! (Leave those comments of trying to convert me out ya?) =)

6 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

prpgI really thought what happened sia.

Are you still cheonging Lineage 2?

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger Fay said...

yes. I hv officially joined in Tenka and WJ and Jia-er gang.

OMG

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Molly said...

Hey Hope for Life,

We will definitely ask you along the next we meet. Aiyo... please dun be so conscious of yourself leh... when I met Fleur, I wasn't conscious of my ugly bulging stomach at all. Although I'm aware that I looked like a toad.

By the way, try to cut down on smoking. I know it's difficult la. Most importantly, sleep early. Take care ya. =)

Cheers and best regards,
WonderMolly

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Haha Molly, I dun smoke anymore. I dun wanna kill myself. But I used to smoke and I enjoy it. But cant do that anymore. D:

 
At 2:36 AM , Blogger Apoet said...

back is good.

 
At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home