Friday, January 11, 2008

Exercise

I bought a trampoline and try to bounce on it for at least 15 min everyday.

And I started my yoga lessons this week. My whole body is aching now but I am feeling happy and satisfied. I am very inflexible. According to my guy friend, he (mockingly) say that I belong to the 30% of the human population that cannot touch my toes when I bend down and keeping my knees straight. So I aspire to improve this till my whole palm can touch the floor at the end of the 6 weeks lessons.

Hope I will be able to perservere till the end and do the yoga poses everyday. :)

I am even thinking of buying a yoga mat now. But knowing myself, it might just be a 5 min of passion thing. Will hold that thought and see how it goes.

Yeah! Go, go, on to a healthier lifestyle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home