Thursday, June 07, 2012

8 months post transplant

For whoever that is still reading my blog, just want to say, I'm already 8 months post transplant. In fact it is 8 months today, since today is 7th of June. I did my transplant 7th of Oct 2011.

I'm back to work and life is back to normal. Kind of miss the days of doing nothing, post transplant, but I'm getting back my momentum at work and feeling pretty good.

Immune system is still not 100% up and running but getting better each day. I still wear a face mask (to cover nose and mouth) in bus and MRT so don't think those that wear masks are crazy ok. They usually have a good reason.

So to my readers (if there's any), I AM STILL ALIVE! WHOO HOO!

5 Comments:

At 11:33 PM , Blogger BTGan said...

good to see your back,take care.

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Don Griffiths said...

Great to see a recent blog.I was diagnosed w/ CLL a little more than a year ago and am just doing everything I can to get my whole body healthy including the organic diet. Hope you keep improving!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Don Griffiths said...

Good to see a recent blog. I was diagnosed with CLL a little more than a year ago. I'm just doing everything to get as healthy as possible including an almost all organic diet.Hope you continue to improve!

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Skullgal said...

Hello Fay - wanted you to know I am reading your blog! I hope you are continuing to do well. I love your simple positivity. I too have CLL and am relatively young - 40 years. Looking forward to your next post - may peace be in your heart.
-Erika

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Thanks everyone for your comments. Sorry it took so long. Please look at my latest blog and stay strong!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home