Friday, May 27, 2011

What do I do when I am at home

Ok something light hearted.

What do I do when I am at home recuperating

1) I will watch food blogs recipe videos. I am obssessed with watching food recipe videos, particularly from this guy call Chef John from Food Wishes.

http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/

I will then try some of those easier recipes or those where I have ingredients at home. They uses a lot of spices which I am unfamiliar with. Like cayenne. What does this spice taste like? Hmm I wonder.

2) Then I will go to look at my shares and hope that with my sheer mental strength, those shares I bought will go up. Yeah... practicing on my mental power.

3) Find random movies to watch. Any nice recommendations?

4) Scare myself silly by reading medical reports and statistics on my situation. But then I have to remind myself that those reports are based on people 30+ years older than me and in an ang moh environment.

5) I blog. I blog so much more now. Like I am having a written diarrhea. In a good way I hope.

6) Listen to heart sutras from youtube. I should try meditation soon. Ommmmm.

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

Watch Masterchef on youtube!

Cayenne is just like red chili flakes. Same species used in Mala hotpot.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Fay said...

I had finished Masterchef US since Feb!

Is there other nice series?

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

i dunno leh....how you wish hospitals have full cable TV, can watch TLC or Asian Food Channel fulltime!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home