Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cancer always happen to good people

Went to a chinese sensei and that was what she told me. "Cancer only happen to good people. You seldom hear those fierce looking, bad people get cancer. It only bully nice people."

Haha, kinda suit my theory of why positive people are always the one getting cancer. I remember reading a manga about this guy that got into an accident and lost his legs, and the doctor say that heaven chose you to go through this ordeal because he knows that you will definitely be able to overcome it.

So well, those few people I know who get cancer when their very young are really very nice people. Nice mother, good wife, good daughter, have lotsa friends. (I may not look like it, but I have quite a lot of friends too. :DDD)

Sensei also told me to meditate and pray to Kuanyin Bodhisattva since I am a buddhist. It was said that a little girl of 6 who has a rare case of leukemia got better after praying to Goddess of Mercy for 3 months. And it's true, when I used to pray to her to request for the swell to go away, it does help. So I am gg pray to her more often and not be lazy.

Sensei tells me to get my histology fr the hospital... which is a dread because doctors sometimes are unwilling to give it to the patients. So hopefully the next time I go, I will be able to get a copy from my doctor.

She also tell me to sleep early.. which is a biggest boo boo cos I like to sleep late. Have to slowly adjust to it...

Had been sleepin a lot recently. I sleep for 9-10 hours these few days. Very scary. Wonder how I will be able to take the early hours once my job starts. But kinda excited. It's a fresh beginning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home