Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Emotions

It's funny how when somethings happened in ur life, some things start to change.

I really dislike the side of me that indulge in self pity.

But I do that often nowadays.

And sometimes, I would wish that someone can save me from all this nightmare.

My neck is swelling and made my jawline looks bigger than normal. In other words, I look fat. My idea of taking more beautiful pictures of myself before I need any treatment just ain't working out too well, since I am already swelling. ZY always think I look good. But she is bias cos she is my gf.
I myself know I look swollen. Been asked by a couple of people about it. I always told them it's due to my wisdom teeth.

What do you expect me to say? I have cancer? I dun wan sympathetic looks from people. I don't want to be the gossip of the month.

I fear meeting my neighbour at the busstop because she would always make a big fuss about my lumps and insisted i go and see a doctor even after I told her the wisdom teeth excuse. She will just keep going on and on and on about the lumps till the bus come. Once I even resorted to taking another bus when I knew she was going to take the same bus as me.

Quit asking me about my swells.

And quit indulging in self-pity. I am still alive and living as per normal, so quit feeling so sorry for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home