Monday, September 10, 2007

I can see my jawline again!

Went to see a chinese sensei and realised it is the same one Molly sees! What a small world! Or should I say, this sensei must be really reliable to have so many people recommending her.

So anyway, I had a very terrible rash on friday. My face was swollen, my neck, armpit, back, groin, basically all areas where the lymph nodes are and my back. I went to see a doctor and took a jab. It didn't work quite well. But after medication, the rash began to go down. So that night I slept and when I woke up the next day, VIOLA!!! My lymph nodes all through out my body had decreased! They had become smaller and softer and I can feel and touch my jawline again! I can finally remember how I look like before the lymph nodes swell around my jaw which made me look fat. I finally see my thin face again!

You would't believe my happiness. Such things are so normal for people with good health that they will not look in the mirror and be glad that their jaw is of the normal size. But for me, I can really see the difference. I was very grateful and was wondering is the rashes a way to detox the body? Quite a scary way to detox, but then it sure worked!

I must hold more faith and hope from now on. And believe that miracles do happen. And trust that there is a way to live with this, healthily and normally. I will be praying and will be trying my best to sleep earlier.

I miss my jawline... I am really very happy. It's such a meagre thing but it means so much to me. Really. Thank you, to whoever that is blessing me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home