Saturday, November 03, 2007

I just feel very strongly that...

I just feel very strongly that I am not meant to die young and be sickly.

I am always healthy and never get sick easily. Even now with my white blood cell count being so abnormally high due to the cancer cells, (normal is 4-10, mine is 21), I am still healthier than my colleagues who gets sick more frequently than me.

And I know I can surely overcome this. My immune system, my body, my mind, my soul will not allow the taking over of a parasite, because I am such a competitive and stubborn person, my pride will not allow it.

Just another obstacle to be overcome, to be conquered.

I will not die young. I will win this battle.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Apoet said...

:-) just glad to see that you are strong about all this.

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Molly said...

Hi Fayth,

Did you tell Mdm tan about this? What I understand is that she has remedy for all blood disorder. When I had low platelet count, she taught me how to tui na. Miraculously, my platelet count went up to normal within a few days.

Take care ya!

Cheers and regards,
Molly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home