Monday, April 21, 2008

The next journey

Doc wants me to start chemo next week. Its very sudden and at this point of my life while I am pending a promotion and a transfer in department, it is like a slap across the face.

But I am prepared. No point dwelling in sadness because this is life. It has its ups and downs. I am scared, no doubt. But I can only move on and not step back.

Sorry MC, don't think I can go Hokkaido with you guys in Sep. My whole cycle will end in Oct. How about after that?

Sorry Bin, can't go Bangkok with you too. I really wished I had travelled more before this.

Anyone has DVDs to lend me? Will be hospitalized for 5 days and I dun wanna get bored. ^^

4 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Faith,

I think you shld listen to the onco advise n go ahead for chemo. I have oso gona through my 8 cycle of chemo and tis friday it's gona be my last cycle. I'm so lookin forward to it and i can assure you chemo is not painful. It's only the side effects that we are worried about but i'm sure with all your loved ones around you, you will be able to pull through. Jia You!! I can definitely lend you some dvds if you want. I have mainly korean dramas. Not sure if you r into these. :D

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Fayth,
Yes you are going to start a new cycle, but trust me girl, when you mind is made up to fight the fight, it will be just part of your life.
It does not mean the end of everything. Probably inconvenienced for a couple of months, but think how much more you can do after :)
Like Candy I also have many many korean dramas.... so let me know whenever you need them.....

Jiayou!

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't mind going after Oct. Maybe end Nov/Dec after exams? I'll also be able to assess my finances better then.

I have a few DVDs but you'd be able to better occupy your time with a few good books.

Anyway DVDs:
- Spiderman 1 & 2
- Appleseed
- Matrix trilogy
- James Bond: World is not enough & Die another day
- Zone of the Enders anime (HK version so subs are horrible)

Doubt you'd want them but let me know if you do.

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

Hmmm...it is OK. I am not hard up for any trips too. Where & from when will you be staying in?

DVDs...hmmm...I only got english movies "Erin Brochovich" & "Thank you for smoking"...

So....hmmm...Sunday drift racing, you still want to go?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home