Friday, October 10, 2008

The End

40 Packets of chemo drugs, countless times of setting plug, 6 months of therapy, 7 times of puking (approximately), 3 times of constipation (approximately), 1 back ache so bad I cannot bend down, 60 days of MC later, I had finally finished my chemo!!!

Originally I am supposed to have 42 packets of chemo drugs. But I was having running nose on my last day so my doc decides to end my misery earlier by omitting the last dose of fludarabine and cyclophosmide.

Happiness!

:D

3 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
This calls for some celebration

 
At 1:45 AM , Blogger Fay said...

YEAH
I wanna eat a lot of nice food! Sushi! Sashimi! Crab! Lobster! Wagyu!

LOL in moderation of cos. ;)

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

WOW! Time really flies! I thought end in November?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home