Friday, August 22, 2008

23 August

I started my celebration early this year. My friends I know from my current company treated me to Sun and Moon. :)

Then on friday, my colleagues have a standard SOP for birthday and they celebrated my birthday for me with a cake. :)

Friday was such a hectic work day. I worked till 8pm and even thought of coming back to work on my birthday. haha.

Today, I will be celebrating with my geek friends at Da Paolo, then with my Jappy friends at Natsu Matsuri! I am going to be wearing a pink Yukata! XD

Tomorrow, I am going to play basketball with LQ and have lunch after that.

My partner sent flowers to my office on friday and totally embarrased me. >_<
Everyone is teasing me. But I am happy to get the flowers. They're beautiful. :)
She is also going to Natsu Matsuri with me. I have not plan anything yet for tonight, but I hope we have fun. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dearie :)

Take lots of pics !!!! :D

 
At 3:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to u!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home