Monday, October 13, 2008

Sad news

A room mate of mine, one of the patients that shared the room with me when I first got admitted into hospital passed away. Only knew it last week from another room mate of ours. This lady is at most 30+, and had ALL (acute leukemia). Did a stem cell transplant, but platelets keep dropping. The medicine didnt work on her and she can only rely on a drug that is still on clinical trial in the States. Heard that she has lung failure and passed away...

Quite a shocking news... Now I know what Lishan mean when she says that her circle of combats in cancer fighting become smaller and smaller as the days went by.
I am now pretty worried about Sarah, the other room mate of mine. Sms'ed her last week and till now, no reply.

I wish she is just too happy and well or maybe enjoying herself travelling to reply me.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

Have I seen her before? The apple user one?

 
At 10:27 AM , Blogger Fay said...

no... the slightly plump one. ribena girl...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home