Sunday, October 15, 2006

Swelling down.

I have no idea is it the supplements my big bro gave me, or is it the chinese herbs, but I feel that the swell in my lymph nodes has gotten smaller!!

I never notice it until X tried touching my neck lymph nodes on Friday night. She said she didn't think that my lymph nodes were that swollen. So when I checked it, it really do seems to hv gotten less swollen.

I am very glad really!
It pays off swallowing 10 pills per time, twice a day; and bitter Chinese medicine twice a day.
When I got my rashes last week, I was still wondering if it is the supplement that causes it.
My big bro told me to trust him and don't stop taking them.
And I did. I really trust him with my life (very literally) and continued eating them.

I do hope that my next blood test would show that my white blood cells count has gone back to normal, or at least decrease a little.

And I am still praying and hoping that the doctors make a mistake about my condition.

My 2nd bro bought me this book call Live Strong, about cancer survivors! So touched! :~~)
Will be reading it soon.

Okie, since my bros are all so supportive, I must be positive, so as not to waste their effort.

I am very sure having happy, optimistic thoughts can cure my condition too.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home