Monday, November 20, 2006

A Dream

Something I posted somewhere, inspired by what I read from June Kim's 12 Days...

A dream of a scene from a perfect relationship.

Of us, sitting in front of the window of our very own apartment with a cup of coffee.

I laid my head on your shoulder. And you patted me lightly on my head, playing with my hair.

We looked out of the window and admired the city lights.

We were quiet as time passed us by, for the longest time.

You stopped playing with my hair and held my chin in ur fingers...guiding them along to place my lips onto yours.

And you let your lips slide up to my ear, and quietly whispered...

"I want to have your child, I love you so much."

With that impossible wish...you laid me down on the carpeted floor and we made love under the city lights.

This is but a scene from an unfulfilled dream of mine. That of a perfect relationship, that may be as an impossible wish, as wanting to have my lover's baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home