Thursday, November 16, 2006

peeling....

One part of my skin (a small section) is peeling off like it will after sunburn. The problem is, I don't sun tan and I don't know why it is peeling off.

What does that mean? Another side effect of my condition?

Asked my doc if I can drink alcohol during my last medical appointment.
She looked at me and said.

"You only have this much good bone marrow and liver left. If you drink, you put toxic into your body and kills them faster..."

...

Does that mean I cannot even take alcohol in moderation? Like once in a while?

Luckily she never say cannot eat seafood. I will die not being able to eat crab.

Want to go JB to eat the seafood soon. Was at JB with my colleagues last Friday. But didn't stay long enough to have dinner. Hopefully next week, we can go in there to have a good seafood meal.

I try not to eat too much crab. Trying to keep it at once a month.
Had cut down on fastfood too. But I am so craving for fries now...

I had not have a good restaurant food for some time. Guess I need to find time and find friends to go have a nice meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home