Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Monday's Medical Checkup

So Monday I went back to TTSH for the report. Had my blood taken again. Getting used to it somehow.

So my white blood cells is still higher than the norm... so is my lymphcites or whatever it is call. My lymph nodes figure is about 1000 higher than the norm of 1900...

My CT scan is out, lymph nodes swollen all over the body. Liver mildly enlarged. The rest are normal

I feel normal. Doc says that next medical appt will have a look at the bone marrow biopsy. Then she will send me to SGH Oncology team to decide what kinda treatment is suitable for me.

At times when i think about it, I really don't know at this point of time, how to plan for my future. With a medical condition, a lot of things are to be placed into consideration.

So confusing. i wish there are more support groups out there for young cancer patients like myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home