Monday, October 01, 2007

May the swelling goes away

After a terrible flu and stomach flu and a bad cough that won't go away for 2 weeks, I had finally recovered from all these, only to find my lymph nodes swelling to new size again. It's really swollen. My happiness for me being able to see my jawline has been dashed. And I am praying and hoping that it will go down again.

i even hv this strange idea of getting myself a rash and hoped that it will swell down like the other time. Sigh.
Was telling my girlfriend that one day I might just lose it and take a knife and stabbed at my lymph nodes. But of course, that's just saying out of desperation.

I told my girlfriend about Molly's story and both of us cried while lying in each other's arm. I whispered "it is so good to be alive. Health is really very important."

It is sad how people will only realise that when something happened to them. Sometimes I will wonder "Why Me?" I wish I'll be able to get my answer one day, as to how people were chosen to get such a dreadful thing.

On a brighter note, I am very happy with my work right now. The colleagues are nice, the environment is good and there are many opportunities. I really think life is great now. What's left is to have a good health and I can be proud to say I have a perfect life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home