Thursday, June 05, 2008

16th

Will be having my 2nd round on the 16th. Contemplating whether to do outpatient or inpatient. Not sure which is cheaper. My only concern is if I do inpatient, my doc won't allow me to go home right after my cocktail. :/

I realised I am really not a blogging person. i dun think I can do as well as Molly or Flora when it comes to encouraging people thru a blog. Heck, my entries are mostly negative, cos I am a person that write more when I am down. How can I ever inspire and empower other young women fighters? How can keep the Wonderwoman's spirit burning with my writing?

So well... I ain't that good with typing out how I feel and advices for people. So if there are really young women fighters out there that need advice and encouragement... well not just drop me a note. We can always talk on the phone. i do better talking. Haha.

And Flora, dun be too pessimistic. *huggles* Optimism is Molly's trademark, remember? And I have decided to keep it a Wonderwomen trademark. Let's face all problems with a smile and a strong fighter spirit!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Fayth,
Thank you for the encouraging note you left in my blog :)
DOn't worry about me. I am like that, I too blog when I feel down, that was the reason why I started blogging. Its a way for me to handle my fears, and then from there i draw my strength :)

Don't worry so much about your blogging. I think what is most important out there is to let people know that they are not alone feeling down or negative, from there they learn to see how you struggle with your inner pain, and proceed to a victory and survive

Yes, we must keep the Positive spirit up. We will do fine.

I know it, cos God is watching all of us, and Molly is right beside him *grin*

Love Fleur

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home