Thursday, May 22, 2008

chemo cycle 1... FIGHT

So here I am in SGH, and just had 2 days of chemo. Fludarabine in the afternoon and cyclophosmide in the evening. Tomorrow I am going to have Rituximab the whole day together with the other F & C drug.

So far it's been ok, though I heard that people usually wont have side effect till days later. So I shall keep my fingers crossed. :x

Took some pix and will post it up. Guess this is the first time I am posting pix of myself up. Haha.

It's 11.25pm now and the lights are already off... in fact it is out at 10pm. Quite like a military camp. ^^

But the nurses are nice and I like my room mates so I am still happy with my stay. If anyone were to go for chemo for haematology, I would definitely say GO for SGH!
Ward 72 nurses are really caring and cheerful. :)

Ok, will update again. ^^

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger Ee said...

hey stay strong, a passerby from molly blog. I was diagnosed with Non hodgkin lymphoma (DAMN F aggressive) at the age of 25 too. So been thru biopsy, many many bone marrow aspiration, blood test and scans, 2 different cycle of chemos, stem cell transplant with my bro stem cell and lastly radiotherapy. I am 31 this year, so 5yrs + after diagnosed with 2 relapsed. Initially I was told i only hv 40% survival rate, and if that fail it become 50% of the 40% ~ Still alive and standing ... Stay strong .. drop me a email if u are intersted in reading my story :)

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger robert lee said...

Hope you will fully recover.

Will pray for you and peace be

with you while you are receiving

be with you. Dont give up easily.

Be a fighter and emerge a winner.

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Fay said...

hey Shanice, I dunno how to contact you cos I can't go to your blog. Think it is locked for friends only.

Where did you get your treatment? NUH or SGH? Which doctor?

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger Ee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home