Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back to work, back to base

I'm going back to work tmr!

....


........

Yawnz.

Ok, maybe bumming around suits me better. Haha.
But it's going to be a new department and new colleagues. I hope it's going to be fun.
And I am sure I will be busy tomorrow answering all the "how are you feeling" questions and "you had lost weight!" exclamations.

Ah well. But after work there's KTV! WHEEE!
Normal life, HERE I COME!!

I even went shopping yesterday with my colleague to get new working clothes. Cut my hair short to fight the warm weather too. I look uber bishie (hamsome~!) now. *ish very buah hiao bai*

We even caught Elmo and Cookie Monster having a secret affair at NYDC! Hehehe



I LOVE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!!! Think next week I wanna go shop for more clothes. All so much cheaper than before! I am happy~~

Going to enjoy every bit of being normal for now.

For 2 weeks later it's back to poking flesh, blood drawing, drug infusing days.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Fayth...
Ok ah... you please make sure you load up on Vit C.... stay away from inconsiderate pple who sneeze etc k? And most importantly be sooo very positive :) Soooo proud of you... hey must see u in your short hair kekek....must be very chic ah....
Oh...maybe u can consider getting the Magic ball thingy and put on your desk, so u know at least keep the air around you at your desk as sanitised as possible....
HUGS.... Have fun....

 
At 6:02 AM , Blogger Fay said...

What's the magic ball thingy? I wanna get an air purifier but it's all too ex and I dun believe in the water ones. does the magic ball works?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home