Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First sign of side effect

Had my 1st sign of side effect today. I had constipation. Gosh, I hate constipation. If I have to choose between diarrhea or constipation, I will definitely choose diarrhea, which in my opinion, is the lesser of the 2 evils.

I seriously do not like the idea of having something hard STUCK in the anus. And having to push with all your might to squeeze that thing out. It can be really painful too.



I had a really bad constipation experience about 4 years back and I thought I am going to faint in the toilet then! I almost wanted to ask my colleague to send me to the doctor, but realised it will be extremely embarrassing to arrived in a clinic with a piece of shit stuck up the ass. So I just try my best to rid it in the toilet. Took me 40 min! That was when I truly understand the meaning of "pain in the @$$"

Anyway, my constipation today was not that bad, but was unpleasant enough. I quickly eat some organice nuts and dried fruits to replenish my much needed fibre. Hopefully I won't have that again tomorrow.

It's the last day of round 3 tomorrow!! Then it will be time for the side effects. I am trying to look pass that and only thinking of my good days now. I wanna go out and eat good food! I want good health! ROAR! Down with CLL!

I am half way to finishing my 6 rounds of chemo! Go go go!

PS: I think I finally know why no friends of mine comment on my blog. Cos my comment setting nvr put "allow annonymous comments". Wah liao! I not stoooopid!

7 Comments:

At 2:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Finally can leave comments liao.. without the need the create a blogger acct ;)

U're halfway thru le.. jiayou!!!

As for the constipation thing hor, how abt drinking more juices? Or ask doc prescribe u Lactus (i hope this is the correct spelling)

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Fay said...

I drank beetroot and apple everyday. But dun work. Its so sad. :(

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Oh and snowcloud, WELCOME TO MY BLOG! XD

I very happy leh to see ur comment. hehe

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger no man's land said...

Err, I'm not a friend, but I'll like to tell you to jiayou as well! Eat more prunes and banana if you can. Prune juice works wonder for me when I have constipation.

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Fay said...

I also heard prune juice work. Just that I don't have that at home and the constipation came as a surprise. :(
Will prepare laxative next round of chemo

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Fayth...GOGOGO...the good days will be coming soon!
Err.yourjuice should be beetroot, apple and carrot lei. That is called the ABC drink.

I kenna before the constipation..and like u said hahahha ASSS sickening.... kekek.... drink lots lots of water... and vegetables...

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Flora, my mum dun wan me to hv carrot. She think too much will make me go yellow. Hahaha
So I only have A & B

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home