Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"Normal Life"

Life's back to normal again. Waking up at 7.30, rushing for the train, squeezing in with the peak hour crowd, working, meeting deadlines, having peak hour lunch breaks, laughing and talking with colleagues.

It is almost like I never go through chemo.

My colleagues are also quite curious to know, though only 2 ang moh ask, why I didn't drop any hair.

I think people are just too under-informed about cancer. But then again, who are they to blame? I almost wanted to cut my hair super short thinking my hair will fall when I first knew I need to go for chemo. In the end I am glad I didn't since my FCR regime didn't cause much hair fall.

I am thankful for CLL forumer's advice. Because if not for them, I am sure I would have cut my hair super short by now. Haha. Now that I have a new haircut that can flaunt my newly recovered jawline, I am really happy. I can feel the softness in my neck again! It used to be lumpy so much so, it tightens the skin so much that it feels hard. I love how I look and feel now. Chemo really is the weapon we have in this battle, like what Flora has said.

Next week will be my next round. I will hv to pick up my armour and weapon once more for the 3rd battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home