Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Last medical appointment

Went to my medical report and doc says that the cells are also in my bone marrow. Can't really tell if it is CLL or small cell lymphoma, but it is more like CLL. She had referred me to SGH to the oncology team to let them decide for me what kind of treatment that will be suitable for me.

She said there are more aggressive kind or gentle kind. Obviously, aggressive kind has more side effects then the gentle ones.

Well, I'll find out more on the 4th of Dec.

She also asked me not to eat so much shell fish. Crap... :(

And when I asked her if my condition is considered as critical illness, she said that it confirm is and said that the cells are in my blood and it is all over my body, it is definitely critical illness, even though I still seem well.

So I need to go check with my insurance agent and find out more. But first I need to go SGH and see what they say first. From what I know, for critical illness for CLL, only RAI stage 3 then can claim. I am not sure which stage I am at and that TTSH doc din specify.

According to her, in general cancer terms, mine is STAGE FOUR since it has spread throughout my body through my blood....

I was so tempted to ask her, if that's the case, does it mean that I am going to die very soon since it is STAGE FOUR...........


Oh well.

I don't like to think too much. Will just take one step at a time.

I tendered today. Don't want to do job that has to meet customers anymore. But boss told me that she can transfer me to other dept that will be deskbound. I am very thankful for that, so will be waiting for her good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home