Friday, October 27, 2006

Just a little...

Just a little down tonight.

Really just a little. Woke up and dunno why, thought a bit about my previous relationship which ended more than half a year ago. About why I gave so much and my effort gone to waste. That I was so nice to my ex's housemate, and she/he has to introduced a new girl to my ex.

Then I see my brothers and their kids and I feel sad that I might not be with them in the future, like for Chinese New year.

Then I remembered my next doc appointment is on the 30th. Shit. Time to face reality again. I dunno what kinda crap test they will do on me again.

Then I remembered my best friend of 10 years... whom due to some misunderstanding, had refused to see me for 2 years now. She heard about my condition from our another best friend (3 of us used to be like sisters) and never once even smsed me. Never. So cruel of her. Really... To think we were such good friends before. That throughout the 2 years, I supported her so much as she embarked on her singing career, even to the extend of going to Taiwan to find her, only to be rejected as she refused to see me.

I know I should long forget all this, as it only makes me sad. But I guess my mind just won't listen. They are things I worry, things I couldn't comprehend, thus they will pop out once in a while and I will just ponder, "why?"

But I know lots of other people love me.
They want me to forget the past and move on.
They tell me they love me for who I am and will support me through this.

And I know..it is much more important to cherish now, than the past.

I am grateful.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 AM , Blogger patpat said...

I'm not very sure..but if I put myself in the shoes of your friend..tink she is regretting what she is doing..perhaps she is afraid of being a hypocrite or afraid that u will see her sudden concern towards u as sympathy. Anyway such things will take care of themselves in the end. U just take good care of ur body can already

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Pat> Thanks. I just wanna think about my health that's all.

KH> Thanks boy. I love you, and always will till my last breathe k? Come bk Sing must find me!

 
At 1:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi fayth,
Am beginning to read your blog right from the start heheh...

As I have just started reading from here, so I am not sure whether over time things are resolved btw you gf and u...

I just want to tell you....some friendships are meant to be keepers
some are just not. As long in your heart you know that you've done all you can to salvage this friendship, or to find it back.... its enough.

Everyone of us moves at different pace, and in different directions. Sometimes some people are meant to be with you forever, some are just meant to be just that, present at certain episodes of your life...

Instead focus on the people who are now , and here for you..... for they are the one that are the keepers :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home