Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lumpy road

Tmr is my medical appointment. It's time to think of what's the next step. Find a proper haematologist, choose a reliable hospital. Still not sure if I should go to SGH, NUH (both have good haematology dept) or NCC.

Ah well... seems like lump is not getting smaller. Maybe I was just imagining things the other time.

Guess it is time to face the music. I wonder how many more Final Fantasy can I play, how many Playstation can I witness, how many Gyakuten Saiban I can play, how many more handheld consoles I will buy, before I say goodbye to this world.

How many manga can I read...will I be able to finish reading all those manga I have been reading now? Naruto has not ended it's series yet and I doubt it will be anytime soon. Fruit Basket is at volume 20... And my favourite Nana...
Ahhhh...lemme finish reading them first please.

Haha, think I am weird isn't it? People are usually more worried about how they will look and stuff like that when they have conditons like mine. I am more concern about games and manga and anime. Hahahaha....

Guess I am still more suitable to lead a happy-go-lucky life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home