Sunday, March 25, 2007

Because I am....

"How did you know I was thinking of that? Oh my goodness!? I was thinking of the exact same thing!"

"Because I am girlfriend."

ZY always surprises me sometimes. The friend of 6 years, the one whom I never ever consider as a potential partner, because...


I thought she was too young. When I first knew her I was 19, she was 16. Then when we first came out, I was 21, she was only 18.

I thought she looks too guyish. Short hair, and taller than most average girls, and always wearing more masculine clothings.

I thought she come from a circle which I dislike....the same hobby circle I was in and know her from, but left because the people there are too immature and bitchy for my liking.

I thought she was nothing special. She had many fangirls but I can never see her charm. To me, she was never good looking.

Yet, after 6 years of twist and turns, we ended up together, due to the hobby that first brought us together.

The same person whom I thought I'll never fall for, became the partner whom I love most. The same person whom I though was too young, was the most emotionally stable one. The same person whom I thought was never good looking... is now the most good looking one in my eyes.

Because I am your girlfriend.

*laugh*

None of my ex-es can actually read me and care for me and love me the way you are doing now.

I am so glad I finally found you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home