Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ups and Downs

Lots of ups and downs this week, mainly due to my medical apppointment last week. Doc has referred me to see a breast doctor cos of a lump in my breast. Need to do a biopsy on that lump. Wish me luck. CLL alone is traumatizing enough, kthks.

Being with ZY is pure bliss. I am beginning to wonder if she was sent to me at this point of time as an angel to look after me. We were friends for 6 years and nothing happened, only during this period did we got closer. Isn't life strange?

She is the main source of happiness nowadays when I am feeling down and weak. When the hospital called me up and asked me to go the hospital in 4 hours time, I could only rely on her. She took leave and went down with me. I really felt very safe with her around. I guess sometimes life take away some and give you some.

Words cannot describe how comfortable we are together and how much I love her. But I have no doubt she knows how much I love her. I just wish I can live a ripe age to walk down my life with her.

That is my greatest wish. Life is actually that simple.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Photography said...

Hi,

When will you know the results of your biopsy?

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Fay said...

need to go get it done first. thinking of doing after CNY....

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Photography said...

Think positive ok, may not mean anything serious... some of my colleagues also found lumps but turned out to be just fats... or sthing not serious and a day surgery settles it... enjoy your CNY first, dun let it spoil your CNY...can go watch 'Just Follow Law', A Jack Neo production, during CNY. Should be quite nice...so real of civil service...

Will keep you in prayers (I know you buddhist)... take care and keep us posted...

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Thks!

I really wish I know more about you. cos I am communicating to you and dunno anything about you.

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Photography said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home