Monday, February 12, 2007

Girls and Emotional Issues

Why do girls always have emotional issues?

Is it because of their hormonal change once a month that causes that?

Or are women too sensitive towards issues?

Out of all the ex-es and many of the ladies I've dated, I've yet to seen a lady who has complete control of her emotions, perhaps only Sha.

They lose control, they snap, they go MIA and emotional and sometimes even take it out on their gfs.

I always try to keep that emotional issue in check. Or at least I'll try to pre-empt my partner and friends when I am in the mood.
perhaps because I learnt from my friends incident, that people don't always tolerate you. That if you have people you cherish and you care about, it is better to keep your emotions in check.

The only person I realise that I snap at is my mum. Poor mum. But she is used to it and will not get affected by it. But I know, that's just an excuse.

But why, I ask, why do women have problem controlling their emotions? I was talking to my girl friend, Di just now, asking if her boyfriends will snap at them when they are feeling emotional. She said guys don't, but they will just act differently from normal. And being girls, we just have to know what went wrong and keep probing till something really will go wrong. Haha.

I always try to keep my emotions in check. Or at least try to pre-empt people. But when people snap at me, that is when I find it hard to contain my emotions. Especially when it was for no actual reason. I will find it unreasonable and thus feel upset, hurt and ultimately angry.

Emotions are such a bitch. I wish I am less emotional.

Girl friend, Di, told me that my mentality is pretty much like a guy because I'm very 爽快. I told her wish I have more of the guy's bo chup attitude, then perhaps if people get emotional at me, I won't get so affected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home