Friday, February 23, 2007

2 weeks

2 more week to my operation in SGH. Going to take out the lump in my right breast. I am praying that it is benign. Life gives me lotsa obstacles. But I always have this strange theory that things happen for a reason. I read Slyvia Brown and she believes that earth itself is a school for angels above to come down to learn. And we are all angels. perhaps when I was about to come down, I chose to hv a life with more interesting experience than my peers. I chose to be lesbian, I chose to hv CLL. So that I can learn from people who suffer. So that I will learn how to love, and in turn let people love me.

So I take everything as a lesson of life.

I am positive and will remain so forever.

Pray for me, that the lump is benign. I believe it is. So pray for me.

I will also be praying, to buddha, goddess of mercy, and the universe.

Thank you to everyone for your concern. I am thankful to have so many people who cares for me. Perhaps it is a valuable life lesson for this little angel to learn, and in turn give back the love and concern to all who needs care and love.

13th March. I'll be fine. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger Ken Albin said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, little one.

 
At 12:45 AM , Blogger S said...

I've been following your progress since stumbling upon your blog some one month back. Please hang on in there, and all the best for your operation!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home