Monday, February 19, 2007

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!!!!

It's Chinese New Year!
My favourite time of the year cos can get lots of ang pow. But bad thing is, I am already 26 with no boyfriend, so soon people will be unhappy giving ang pow to me. *sulks*

it's time to think of how to avoid CNY soon. I think by the age of 30, I can stop visiting the relatives and avoid them altogether. I would love getting ang pow, but you know... when you are 30 and "single"

So how many of you got the "So do you have any boyfriend? / When are you getting married / When are you going to have a baby? / When are you going to have the second baby / Are you still in the same job?" Kinda questions?

Pretty irritating but surprisingly I receive none of those this year! Mainly cos I ran out on chu yi's night to meet my gf (but it was mainly to avoid my relatives). The relatives I met for chu er are generally nicer and won't ask such redundant questions. They ask nicer questions like "your contact lens very nice" and "oh is that your cat picture in your hp?" and starts talking to you about pets and contact lenses. That's the way to go isn't it? Instead of keep asking people to get married and stuff.

When hope you guys have fun.

And hope it will be a great year ahead!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger Ken Albin said...

I would probably get some strange looks from my wife if people started asking me if I was going to get a new girlfriend! I wouldn't worry about it. Live your own life and enjoy every moment. Let others worry about silly things like your significant other. Have an excellent new year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home