Sunday, June 24, 2007

My girlfriend is more fabulous than fantastic 4

With my emotions swinging back and forth, I am really glad ZY is the one that is with me now. Even I cannot stand how I am sometimes. But she took it well. I mean we quarrel, but we nvr cold war or anything. Most stuff are settled within 1 day.

I have been very emotional recently. Work is shit, plus my neck is swelling and my face looks fat due to the swelling. I think it's stress from work. I am going to look for a better alternative. It is very bad for my health. 2 weeks ago, I wasn't feeling so stress n the swell actually went down. Even ZY noticed. Then it just got worse. Last week was super stress at work because I was back stabbed for some non work related stuff and I totally despise my boss for her unprofessional attitude towards groundless accusations. Plus the other boss had been breathing down my neck constantly. My swell grew n it reached a new size this week. -_-

So well, I am so going to leave this job. It is not worth it.

I may be only 26, but that doesn't mean I have all the time a normal 26 year old can waste. Life is not measured by your age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home