Friday, March 30, 2007

Next step

And so I got my results for the breast lump last week. It was... due to CLL. I was so relieved and happy. And realise that life is actually filled with simple happiness. When I told my mum, she said "why are you so happy? You still have leukemia."

Well, cos in life, you really have to count your blessings. I have CLL, period. But that doesn't mean I cannot have a normal life. And it also doesnt mean I cannot cure it. With lotsa faith and positive attitude, even if I can't cure it, I can prolong the time I need treatment. Life is beautiful, truly. And it is that simple.
Plus my check up with the haematologist shows that my condition is stable and I just need to come back for regular check ups once every 2 - 3 months. Good news! :DDD

So well, knowing the results, I had sent our several resumes last week. None had gotten back to me, except for 2 major MNCs that rejected me. I expected it though. They need people with 3 years of experience and I only have 2.

So now I just wish to go back to working and lead a normal life instead of bumming around.

So people reading my blog, if you have any lobang for jobs, do drop a comment!

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM , Blogger Linds said...

Hi, remain strong as the road's not going to be easy. But you WILL pull through. I know exactly what your fear and pain are, because myself - I've had (acute) leukaemia and even went through chemotherapy. I'm now on maintanence therapy and am on the road to recovery. Stay strong. God is here and He's real. I'll revisit your blog again so keep updating!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home