Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I was knocked unconscious last night

ok i was kidding.

But I woke up this morning with a swell on my back of the head (most prob a lymph node too) and it was hurting like I was hum tump by someone fr the back. Plus with the swelling, it felt like a bua lu ku. At times I wonder was I attacked when I was sleeping. This feel too much like a bruise kinda swell than anything else.

*groan*

That means tonight I can only slp on one side of my head, the side without the painful swell.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger no man's land said...

Hi, I hope the swelling goes away soon. By the way, have you heard of Jason Winters before? If you have not, you may want to google him for some info. His classic blend tea is quite nice and soothing, and who knows, it may be able to help you. You can get his products from a few places in Singapore, and if I remember correctly, Sunshine Plaza is one of them. I'm not a distributor and I don't earn commission. My mom drank the tea, and I found it quite nice then. It can substitute things like coffee and tea in our everyday lives. Maybe it's worth giving it a try.

 
At 1:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey... was reading through your blogs, gosh, you are really very strong :)
You are definitely an inspiration, I think for some of the things you face, I would probably have given up :)

Love Fleur

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home