Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Awesome

Chemo sucks but my good days are great. I am totally operating like any normal person. I don't wear a mask when I go out and I can go back to my normal routine. Only difference is, I can't really do much sports now. I did 6 push ups and had body ache 2 days later. Haha.

But this is as good as it gets.

My birthday is coming. My wishlist is

1) Live Strong wrist band

2) Bicycle

3) Trip to Japan

4) Good health

I wish to get at least the first one and last one. :)
Looking high and low for it and think only USA is selling it, at 5th Ave. :/

Really want that wrist band to represents all the cancer warriors fighting spirit. :)

At work now, slacking. I am feeling great to be operating as per normal. I love my life. Life's beautiful. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home