Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The entry of magic

Miss G is my friend's teacher who used to teach her Literature. She is capable of changing people's life with her teachings. And today, I understand how she did it.

If I never remember wrongly, Miss G have breast cancer, which spread to now, her spine. This is what she wrote about how countless battle with cancer.

Truly Wonderwoman

Miss G has tumors in her lungs and spine. The doctors had told her that nothing works for her anymore. Not chemo, not surgery, not radiotherapy, nothing.

Yet she sees life as an art, and always striving to achieve excellence on this art.
Even though she is wheelchair bounded, she is still teaching in SRJC, continuing her legacy. She is truly a Wonderwoman. Such courage, such determination, such inspiration.

Miss G, I do not know you, but I will fight my battle with gusto and live my life to the fullest.

And in her words, I would also like to say this.

Yes, I am a cancer patient and I am undergoing chemo.
Get over it!
I am living!
So do you!
And while you live ... live your life right and spare a thought for others ...

This is The G Thing

Pass it around. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

Thanks for the mesaage. Its truely inspiring

 
At 1:11 AM , Blogger As The Deer said...

G was my Lit teacher 10 years ago, and is an amazing woman... I miss her and she inspires me very much.

 
At 1:56 AM , Blogger Fay said...

She inspires my fren who in turns inspire me. SHe is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home