Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Day 24

Another 4 days to cycle 4. How time flies. But then again, that also means that I am 2/3 to finishing this dreadful process.

This cycle will be pretty challenging, because I am going to have my bone marrow biopsy and chemo on the same day. Double whammy.... literally.

But life has been kind to me all this while. I do not have adverse side effects. My hair is till in tact. So I guess the pain is just a little price to pay to get rid of the nodes and the little CLL all in my body.

To be honest, I do not think of the future much anymore. I do not think about wanting to have a house, wanting to have what kind of family in the future. I guess I stopped hoping and stopped expecting of such sort. Life is so short, so transient. I think all I want to do is enjoy the moment. I know I will never going to have a normal family life like the social norm. I go against the social norm. And now, all i can do is take one step at a time, with my partner, hand in hand, and be happy for every day that I am alive.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

I think its contendment. Its a feeling of bliss, and being happy with our lot during our good days. Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home