Friday, August 15, 2008

Why you shouldn't be out on the Saturday after chemo

I think chemo has become such a routine for my family that my mum asked me if I wanna have lunch at home when I woke up this morning. She seems to have disregard the fact that I finished chemo just 2 days ago and perhaps going out will render me vulnerable to random bacteria and viruses.

And certainly, I wouldn't want to be out on the weekend after chemo.

I certainly wouldn't want to be gacking while watching Love Guru in cinema.

Neither would I want my stomach to be churning while having dinner at Tampopo.

And I certainly don't want to suffer from constipation whil there is a queue waiting impatiently outside the bugis junction toilet.

I also wouldn't want people to see the needle mark and bruises on my arm or they might think I am a drug addict.

I don't want my knees to go weak while chasing for the next bus to The Central.

Neither would I want to be breathless while fighting with 100 other sale hungry women in Mango.


So certainly, going out on the Saturday after chemo is a no no. I am eating in today, mum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home