Friday, March 13, 2009

future

my mum spoke to me abt some will issue. and that she was really worried for me that now I have CLL and she also know I am not going to get married, what is to happen to me in the future if both of them are not going to be around.

Sigh.

Sometimes I wonder the same. And sometimes I wonder shld I go find a man and marry off?

But that is a real silly thing to do. Ruining another man's future like this. At times I really wonder what will happen to me in the future. What if I grew sicker and is all alone?

I wonder will my brothers love me enough to take care of me.... (and sisters-in-law too......)

3 Comments:

At 8:12 AM , Blogger Mr. Freer said...

my father was diagnosed with cll so i've been reading your blog with great interest. thank you for your efforts.

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Fay said...

thank you for reading my blog. Your dad will be fine. Stay positive and enjoy life

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Ee said...

there is a once i took a cab and spoke to the driver abt my condition. And his reaction was, "aiyoh so young so sayang ..." and his sayang means, I am so young, not married and dun hv children. But to me at that point of time, I was thinking, shldnt it be "heng, I dun hv children and not married."

If not i would be a burden to my husband and my children wouldn't have a healthy mother and always going to the hospital, also worrying abt bills ...

I am married now to the man who stood by me throughout the whole cancer ordeal, thou cant hv chilren but medical is always advancing, and adoption is always another option ...


but 缘分天注定, don't u worry. Loves always come at the most unexpected moments ...
cheer up :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home