Sunday, January 18, 2009

A single post of love.

Shandy Sim had passed away for half a month now. And I think her death really impact me a lot. I can't stop reminising all the times we had in the bank together with everyone else.
Perhaps because my ex boss is also a fellow chemo girl, that's why it feels extra sad.

Someone wrote her a poem. I think it was so sweet. I kinda vaguely remember this guy. Think Shandy mentioned him before. Or it could also be that we met him at Shandy's party before. Anyway it's a very touching poem. So I am going to shamelessly link this entry of his on my blog.

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

Shandy... How is it up there in Heaven? There is no pain now, do sleep well.

http://kiwipang.blogspot.com/2009/01/shandy-sim-1978-2008.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home