Saturday, February 21, 2009

Being Practical

Since I was diagnosed with CLL at the age of 25, I know I won't be able to live for a really long time. I presumed I will not pass my 50th birthday. And in a way, the length of my life is not a very big concern now. I just hope that when my time is up, I'll have a rather painless death.

That is the one main thing I wish for now.

Not trying to be pessmistic here. Just being practical about the situation. Being over-optimistic can be even more devastating when the truth hits you

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger Ee said...

u are already more optimistic than me, i was diagnosed at 26 and i tot i couldnt live past 30. now at 32, living year by year. Never tot abt 50yrs old. hahaha maybe 45 is enough ...

die painless and pretty, kekeke :)

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Fay said...

Haha,yes I am trying to be a little more optimistic here. 50 yrs is provided that i do a transplant. I also wanna die painless and pretty! hehe

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Fayth, for the past few months I also learnt that, whether we are sick or not, I don't think anyone can predict whether they will live past 50 :)
Most time people don't even die from Cancer itself... so we should just let live.... maybe when we die , we won't even be killed by this disease that plagues us

HUGS.... Love Fleur

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home