Thursday, October 19, 2006

Be gone, the stupid haze

The haze was getting pretty bad recently.
The first week of Oct, I have rashes and last night, I was stricken with gastric flu

This is the first time I gotten gastric flu. Was having super bad diarrhea and later that night, vomitting comes in to join in the fun of making me worse.
Luckily my 2nd bro is around the area and he brought me to the clinic. I had a jab on my arm, which the doc told me that it will be very painful. I was wondering to myself, how painful can it get? I had been through biopsy and surgery and blood test these few months, how bad could a jab get?

Gosh, it hurts. The jab itself is painful, but it was after the jab that hurts really bad. Gosh... then I felt nauseous and was puking very badly at the clinic's toilet.

Went home and try to eat some thing. But puked them out again. I was trying so hard to finish most of my food and went to my room to sleep.
I know I cannot keep puking the food out cos I really need the nutrients.

I think my immunity system is getting weaker.
I have never ever gotten gastric flu before.
And the haze was never a problem to me.
Now, I was sick twice in a month due to the haze.

Thinking of it makes me slightly upset....

I want to live healthy...

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM , Blogger Shurainian said...

be strong.
ill be supporting u and i believe there are many other readers out there supporting u too~
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home