Saturday, December 16, 2006

Updates so far

Been really busy, so no updates till now. Was rushing my costume for EOY cosplay 2006. Have not been cosplaying since forever and decided to join back because I thought life is short and i need to have more fun while I am at it.

So was rushing costume non-stop this week and last week. Gosh, didn't even get to sleep much the night before the event. But it was fun. Was really happy because I finally get to cosplay with my friend ZY.

And I finally told ZY about my condition. She studies bio and genetics and kinda know some stuff about this. I asked her if she think we would be friends 10-15 years down the road before telling her that. Haha, I am only telling those friends whom I think will walk down the road with me till my last breath about my condition.

Was watching Sex and The City while doing my costume and watched the episode where (SPOILERS)Samantha got breast cancer and was doing chemo. And her friends were all with her eating popsicles while she do chemo.... And i just thot...I wish I hv friends to be around me if that day ever come...

On a happier note, I went to SGH to meet my new doc on 4th Dec. He told me that my condition can be cured (in contrary with all the other doctors I've met) and it can be done through bone marrow transplant. But it is complicated and survivor rate is 60-70%

It may sound high to most, but I finally realised that when you are the one undergoing through the listening process, 60-70% is very low.... But never mind, my bros are coming to do the blood test with me and see if they are suitable to donate their bone marrow to me. Ain't gg to worry about that now.

I am gg to live normal and be a normal person. I love my life tremendously.

And all my friends around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home