Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wedding dinners

I am invited to yet another wedding.

But this time, it is special. ZY is also invited together with me! it is my best fren's bro's wedding, so my best fren, being very kind, invited me and my partner! I feel sooooo special! Cos this is the first time I get invited together to and event which I am able to ask my partner along! it is such a special feeling. *grins widely*

Though ZY dressed up totally like a guy (not butch kind, she dressed really smartly and look so darn charming. No wonder she has so many fangirls.) but I swear I'm gg to get her a gown one day. hehe. Even my best fren's sis who is 18 this year swoons over ZY's hair. Now I totally understand why teenagers idolise ZY so much. -_-;

After the wedding, we took a cab back and the cab uncle actually came from the same wedding! And he actually offered to send us bk for free (which i strongly objected) but he charged us less! What a great guy. :3

Happy happy. Sooooo happy to be going to such events with my partner. I am contented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home