Friday, January 12, 2007

However far away, I'll always love you

Monday is my medical check up and ZY took leave and wanted to accompany to my check up. I was very touched. but too bad this arrangement will be a little hard cos 2 of my brothers are going with me cos they are getting their blood tested to see if their bone marrow is suitable for mine....and my family, other than my mum, did not know about my sexuality yet, so perhaps I should save the formal introduction for another day.

Actually, I wanted to tell my 2nd bro about my sexuality. I am not sure how he will react, but I do hope he will be supportive... After all, with life being so fragile, I hope people can just let me lead a happy life. Honestly, I don't see why family and friends should interfer with your happiness. They like a straight life and that is what make them happy, go ahead. We never interfer. Why do they have to interfer with our own kind of happiness? Humans spend too much of their time discriminating and hating, instead of loving and be happy. Life is too short for that, come on!

I guess once in a while, ZY will feel upset for me... She got a little emo this afternoon and she smsed her best friend. She told me that friends usually do not interfer with each other's affairs, unless they call for help. I guess ZY is really upset then. Seriously, nothing to be upset about. I am still alive, still kicking, still happy, still doing what I want to do. Though I never know what is going to happen, but hey! Since we never know, why worry so much? All those symtoms are just a prediction. It may not even happen, so just be happy right?

If Louise Hay can cure her own cancer, why can't I?
I am going to cure my condition with lotsa love and happiness in my life.

Which also means I have to stop being emo about my condition sometimes and stop thinking I look fat cos of the lumps at my neck that made my face rounder. Happiness is a choice people! Start LIVING YOUR LIFE and stop depressing!!

I love ZY. She is the most caring and most click girlfriend I ever had. We had no problem communicating and our sense of humor is very similar, so we can really joke a lot and laugh a lot. Being with her is lotsa laughter. Really made me very happy. Perhaps she will be my cure. :)

I quitted my job. I am very happy and stress free. The moment I'd decided to leave the job, the burden on my shoulders just lifted itself. I feel like I am free again. *breathes fresh air*
Life is not just about making money and working. Really have to treasure everything you have now. Really.

I guess my condition really made me treasure life more. But that's life isn't it? When you have something, you won't cherish it. Only when something happens, will you learn to treasure.

Be happy with what you have and do not envy what you do not have. Life has a way to happiness and you just have to learn the way.

I am very happy now. Because I have a loving family, caring friends, and now I have found my soulmate.
Life is good to me.

3 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Photography said...

Hi there,

Do keep us update on your Monday's medical ok...

I can understand the part abt how to tell family members abt gf... I am tempted most of the time to tell my mum but on 2nd thought, think better dun try if I still want to lead a peaceful life...

Glad to 'see' that you are fine and happy and positive...keep that spirit up!!! Go enjoy your weekend and not worry too much abt Monday...

 
At 10:55 PM , Blogger Xieryl said...

Hey, glad to see your positive entry! Makes the rainy Saturday seem so much brighter.

All the best to ZY and you! I do believe that love does cure only when you believe in it.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger Photography said...

HOPE

As I ate breakfast one morning, I overheard two oncologists conversing. One complained bitterly , "You know, Bob, I just don't understand it. We used the same drugs, the same dosage, the same schedule and the same entry criteria. Yet I got a 22% response rate and you got a 74%. That's unheard of for metastic cancer. How do you do it?

His colleague replied, "We're both using Etoposide, Platinum, Oncovin and Hydroxyurea. You call yours EPOH. I tell my patients I'm givin them HOPE. As dismal as the statistics are, I emphasis that we have a chance."

William M. Buchholz, M.D.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home