Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Remission

From the scan, the bone marrow aspirate and my count, my doctor has declared that I am in remission!

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!

My doc also mention that the MO did not extract enough bone marrow from me and ask if there was any difficulty. After telling her what happened, she said that the MO had been receiving complaints from her patients as well. Hmmm. I wonder if he is really that bad or is it that we had all been spoilt by Yvonne that is why we think he suck at bone marrow biopsy.

:/

Back to work tmr!

My birthday is coming this week. OMG 27 years old! I am getting freaked out and nowadays Chinese New Year is like a nightmare to me. I remember the last CNY where my relative whom I only meet once a year keep pressing me on when I am getting married. It annoys the shit out of me. I really think by the age of 30, I have to start going on holidays to avoid CNY. >_<

8 Comments:

At 8:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great news! happy for u ^^

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay congrats! No more chemo already?

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

Thats good news girl!!
And the next time your relative ask when you getting married, tell her wait till gar-man give incentive first, than get married. Aiyo, this kind of thing cannot rush one mah.
Have a good day!

 
At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! Really good news...

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Fay said...

Thank you people! Well still have to finish my last 2 rounds of chemo. Then it's back to wait and watch.

In CLL there is no "real full remission". Only wait and watch. Cos it can come back any time again. ^^;

 
At 2:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW WOW...great News!!! Congrats girl....ok ah.. means u must still take good care of yourself ok????

This is fantastic news......

As for relative..aiya...tell her when she get married again u will get married lor HAHAHHAHAHAHAh

GOd Bless

Fleur

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Fay said...

AHHAAH Flora u r so funny!

 
At 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the remission thing. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home