Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stay home geek

Had MC on friday and I stayed home to be geek. As my parents are away on a holiday, I can have the TV all for myself the whole day!

So I played and played my Okami. Chiong 10 + hours of game play in a day! What a feat! Super happy and super fun! How long has it been since I can chiong my games like this? When I had my holidays before uni starts, I remember chionging games like 8 to 12 hours per day and can finish games one after another within a few months! And those are at least 50 hours of game play, mind you.

You can call me a geek, call me a kid, I don't care. Do you know that in Japan, console gaming is part of everyone's life? Housewives to salary men to professionals to students. Gaming is a hobby like watching movies in Singapore.
Well...too bad Singaporeans have a very great misconception about gaming, that it is meant for kids and geeks.

Can't wait for Gyakuten Saiban 2 to be out on DS Lite. That will be on 26 of Oct. No nice games on handheld console now.

And gaming can really relieve you of your pain. Not totally but at least halved it. When I was having gastric flu, i concentrated on my games to take my mind off the naueous feeling and pain in the stomach.

Now that I am fine, I am more cautious about going out, especially to crowded, enclosed areas.

Will really try not to go clubs unless absolutely needed (or desired). Never know what kinda virus people have and spread in the club.... *shudders*

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger Ken Albin said...

Hi,

I've been following your blog awhile and have been very touched by your story. I found it through XD's blog.
Glad to hear you are feeling better from the gastric flu. Eat healthy and exercise. Take care.

Ken Albin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home