Saturday, October 13, 2007

CLL Forum

I am now on a CLL forum. And found this amazing lady who talked about holistic approach to treating CLL. It's more towards the Louise Hay school of thought about mind decides it's own reality. That your subconscious will determined what your mind and health will really be like. EG, if you think of yourself as a cancer patient and is constantly troubled by it, it manifest these thots in ur mind and make it into a reality.

I must forget that this will affect my life and release all of these negative thoughts to the universe. And starts with all my affirmations that will alter my subconscious.

My first affirmation is from this lady who had lived healthily for 12 years after diagnosed with CLL.

"I AM HEALTHY, I AM WELL, I AM FREE OF CLL!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home