Friday, October 19, 2007

Short update

Since people are writing what they eat to help their condition, I will write a short summary of it later too.

But now, a short one.

I dislike CT Scans and bone marrow biopsy.

I remembered crying like a baby during my bone marrow biopsy. They basically give u an anesthetic at your hip bone area at the back to numb you, then take a thicker needle to drill through the bone to get the marrow out. It dun feel good at all when they try to push it into the bone and your whole body is shaking from the push. :(

And my first CT scan, I did it alone. My parents weren't with me and my bro who was supposed to accompany me came late so I went through the whole procedure alone. I was the youngest, and the only one without anyone there as support. I remember feeling hot and cold and I always remember that horrible liquid they ask you to drink and the thick needle they insert into you. And lastly that weird liquid up the rectum that made me diarrhea the whole morning.

Just got reminded again when I read it on people's blog and on a book. I really wish I dun ever have to go through that again.

Amitabha. Please give me your blessings.

I am healthy I am well, I am free of CLL! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM , Blogger munchiew said...

I had a CT scan for my upper torso also last week...my first ever. Damn cold room, and whole 2 hours drinking the orange thing at intervals....it does taste weird but not that bad. The needle that injected the radioactive glucose was more weird feeling.

Maybe for my case need to hold breath for very long so didnt enjoy it at all! But i didnt get any rectum laxative leh...

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Fay said...

hi, why did u need to go for the CT scan for? And year, the radioactive glucose (i din even know what was it) makes my body feel so warm. Maybe that's why the room is so cold.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home